Sustainable Weight Loss
Why do you want to lose weight???
Is it because you:
- Put on a few kg over winter, or maybe due to a health challenge?
- Don’t like the way you look &/or feel when you look in the mirror?
- Are having trouble sleeping through the night?
- Feel tired and even simple things feel like a chore?
- Just want to fit into that special outfit or bathing suit you saw? OR
- Have a family history of diabetes, heart disease or cancer that worries you?
Regardless of why you want to lose weight; the most important thing is that you are ready for a change and you really want to succeed! This time you don’t want to lose the weight only to put it back on at the end of the programme.
Living a long and fully energised life is becoming a common goal for many and not surprisingly……
Did You Know that in New Zealand:
- 65% of those 15 years old and older, are overweight or obese (2.6 million New Zealanders).
- Being overweight or obese increases risk of heart disease, type 2 Diabetes & cancer.
- Obesity has replaced smoking as the number 1 cause of death.
- This epidemic is due mostly to poor lifestyle choices.
How Bad Is It?
- Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in New Zealand.
- The Coronary Heart Disease death rate for men is more than twice that for women.
- Deaths are highest for Māori, followed by Pacific people.
- Over 50% of these Māori and Pacific men were less than 65 years old.
- Over a third of the Māori and Pacific women were less than 65 years old.
- For other races, 16% of men and 5% of women were less than 65 years old.
|16 New Zealanders die each day, 1 person every 90 minutes,
from Coronary Heart Disease.
For more information visit the National Heart Foundation of New Zealand website - HEART FOUNDATION
What Else Do the Expert’s Say?
A key finding of the World Cancer Research Fund “is that maintaining a healthy weight … is one of the most important things you can do to prevent cancer”.
So do you want to lose that weight forever?
Contact us for a wellness assessment and find out how you can achieve your weight loss goal using real food and avoid joining the approximately 90% of dieters who regain their lost weight within a year.
We will help you set achievable goals and strengthen your self-image to see a new you emerging with proven weight loss concepts, moderate exercise to boost fat burning that can be done in just 10 minutes a day, real food rather than gimmicks, and sound nutrition supported by plant-based supplements grown on certified organic farms.
Contact us here > to achieve a new and healthier you.